3D Project

Todays workshop was inspired by MGMT, 'All We Ever Wanted Was Everything' a music video that incorporates animation and techniques that I learnt in todays workshop. 

MGMT - All We Ever Wanted Was Everything from oneedo on Vimeo.

I learnt about cameras, animating in 3D, adding textures, visual styling and z-space. 

I used artwork that I had created prior to the workshop and added in textures, a page turn effect (similar to the MGMT video) lighting and cameras. I enjoyed todays workshop but wasn't overly happy with the final outcome.


3D Project_Workshop - Newcastle from Maria Lynam on Vimeo.

After the workshop I created new artwork to use and created another video that I am much happier with! 

I really like the page turn effect and wanted to make this the main focus for the video and thought it worked better with these drawings. I also incorporated text into the background in relation to New York City.  

Below is the artwork I created, followed by the final video...







NYC Video from Maria Lynam on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Publishing_Workshop 5

Showreel